How to turn your M2 into a track toy..
We offer a plug and play kit that can be used for street and spirited driving without having the feeling you are in a full spec race car. But also for the people that are racing the F87 M2 and the F87 M2 competition we have a perfect setup that is built specifically for the customer needs and turns the car into a true race car.
So what do you need?
- AST Suspension Coilovers 5100, 5200 or 5300
- Sticky road tires or Semi slicks (Michellin or Toyo's)
- Charge cooler (CSF or Forge Motorsport)
- Race exhaust (Milltek, Eisenmann, Remus or Akrapovic)
- Big brake kit front and rear (Alcon, Tarox or Brembo)
After this checklist, you can dial in your suspension like the one on the picture here and enjoy your car around the track.
Do you need help setting up your suspension? Click here!